All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Save energy; increase profits.
It’s a competitive marketplace – one third of Mississippi is farmland, which means agribusinesses of all sizes need to make every dollar count. Making your facilities more energy efficient is a simple and effective way to reduce energy costs and boost productivity.
The goal of the Entergy Mississippi Agricultural Energy Solutions Program is to produce long-term electricity cost savings by offering incentives to agribusiness customers for installing energy efficiency measures when building a new facility or by replacing aging, inefficient equipment. Typical energy-saving measures include:
- LED lighting and lighting controls, including adaptive lighting and occupancy sensors.
- Variable frequency drives for irrigation pumping plants and ventilation fans.
- Irrigation pump tune-ups.
- Exhaust fans.
- Circulation fans.
- High-volume, low-speed fans.
- Milk pre-coolers.
- Variable speed controllers for vacuum pumps.
The program offers $0.17 per kWh saved annually, up to 75% of project cost.
How does my agribusiness benefit from this program?
An energy-efficient facility not only means a lower Entergy bill for your business, but also improved comfort and productivity. By providing incentives and assistance to agribusinesses that are replacing inefficient equipment, Entergy helps reduce up-front improvement costs, as well as long-term energy costs. Plus, Entergy allows customers to engage their own qualified contractors or in-house staff for improvements.
Who is eligible?
The Entergy Mississippi Agricultural Energy Solutions Program is available to all nonresidential electric customers on the following agriculture rate schedules: Agricultural Pumping, General Farm Service, Small General Service and Large General Service.
A variety of agribusinesses are eligible to participate:• Delta/row crops.
• Aquaculture facilities.
• Indoor horticulture.
Start saving today.
Contact the Entergy Mississippi Agricultural Energy Solutions Program for more information and next steps for enrolling in the program.
Please note: An applicant considered a "Free Rider" will be disqualified from program participation. A "Free Rider" is someone who would install an energy efficiency measure without any program incentives or intervention.
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while supplies last.