Due to the overwhelming success of this program, applications will no longer be accepted after Aug. 30, 2019. Please check back in early 2020.
Financial incentives help small businesses save.
Entergy Solutions is offering enhanced financial incentives for energy-efficient lighting, HVAC and commercial cooking equipment for small business customers through the Small Business Solutions Program.
- Enhanced lighting incentives up to 70 percent of the total project cost to reduce your initial investment.
- A complimentary lighting audit of your facility to identify energy-saving opportunities.
- Where appropriate, the installation of free screw-in LED lamps at your place of business.
- An increase in your bottom line by reducing operating costs with energy-saving measures.
The process is simple.
1. Schedule your complimentary lighting assessment with a Small Business Solutions auditor. For proposed upgrades, the auditor will provide a report indicating total price of project, simple payback and dollar amount that the Small Business Solutions program will contribute to the project.
2. Sign a Participation Agreement to move forward with your lighting project. A Small Business Solutions trade ally will be assigned to you to complete the project.
3. Arrange installation date and payment terms for your share of the project cost with your Small Business Trade Ally.
4. After installation sign a Completion Form and enjoy your new, energy efficient lighting!
Please check back in early 2020 for specific program information.
Click here to learn about our other energy efficiency program available for business customers, the Entergy Solutions for Business program.
Click here to learn about other Entergy programs and payment options for small businesses.
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while supplies last.
A message from Entergy Mississippi, LLC. © 2014-2019 Entergy Services, LLC, All Rights Reserved. The Entergy Solutions program is an energy efficiency program and not affiliated with Entergy Solutions, LLC.