All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Financial incentives help small businesses save.
Entergy Solutions is offering enhanced financial incentives for energy-efficient lighting, HVAC and commercial cooking equipment for small business customers through the Small Business Solutions Program.
- Enhanced lighting incentives up to 70 percent of the total project cost to reduce your initial investment.
- A complimentary lighting audit of your facility to identify energy-saving opportunities.
- An increase in your bottom line by reducing operating costs with energy-saving measures.
The process is simple.
1. Schedule your complimentary lighting assessment with a Small Business Solutions auditor. For proposed upgrades, the auditor will provide a report indicating total price of project, simple payback and dollar amount that the Small Business Solutions program will contribute to the project.
2. Sign a Participation Agreement to move forward with your lighting project. A Small Business Solutions trade ally will be assigned to you to complete the project.
3. Arrange installation date and payment terms for your share of the project cost with your Small Business Trade Ally.
4. After installation sign a Completion Form and enjoy your new, energy efficient lighting!
- Customers must be active, non-residential Entergy Mississippi customers with usage of 50 kW demand or less.
- Customers may not receive more than $10,000 per utility account under the Small Business Solutions program. Small business customers may also apply for incentives under the Entergy Solutions for Business program, but total incentives received by the customer for 2022 may not exceed $100,000 per year per tax id.
- Click here to verify if you are eligible to participate in Small Business Solutions.
Ready to get started?
Call us at 844-523-9979 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A program representative will contact you within three business days to schedule your site visit.
Ready to apply? Contact us for an application form.
Click here to learn about our other energy efficiency program available for business customers, the Entergy Solutions for Business program.
Click here to learn about other Entergy programs and payment options for small businesses.
Interested in becoming a participating trade ally? Email email@example.com
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while supplies last.