All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
The Entergy Solutions for Business Program offers financial incentives and technical assistance to help non-residential electric customers replace old and inefficient equipment and systems with energy-efficient technologies.
Get incentives on common energy-efficient technologies. Easy-to-calculate incentives are offered for technologies that include:
- Lighting retrofits.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Food service and high efficiency equipment.
- HVAC single-speed chillers.
- HVAC variable frequency drives.
Entergy Mississippi also offers incentives for your unique or more complex, site-specific projects. These types of custom projects must show specific and verifiable energy savings. Incentives are calculated on a per project basis and can pay up to $.08/kWh saved.
Ready to get started?
Please click on one of the application forms below.
- Custom Incentives Application
- New Construction Lighting Incentives Application
- Retrofit Lighting Incentives Application
- Non-lighting Prescriptive Incentives Application
Need to find a Trade Ally?
Participating trade allies have attended an Entergy Solutions for Business training and can assist you on the path to lower energy costs today. Click here for a list of participating trade allies.
Click here to learn about our other energy efficiency program available for business customers, the Small Business Solutions program.
Interested in becoming a participating trade ally? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while supplies last.