What Is an Advanced Smart Thermostat?
An advanced smart thermostat is a Wi-Fi enabled device that helps manage your heating and cooling costs with the help of advanced controls like geofencing and occupancy sensing technology.
How Can an Advanced Smart Thermostat Help Me Save on My Entergy Bill?
The geofencing feature in an advanced smart thermostat uses GPS technology on a mobile device to sense when a homeowner enters or leaves a particular geographic boundary, adjusting the thermostat temperature accordingly. With occupancy sensing technology, advanced smart thermostats "learn" your habits and adapt to your schedule to help save on heating and cooling costs without sacrificing comfort. You can also control your advanced smart thermostat from your phone or computer - adjust the temperature on the go.
You can save up to 15 percent on cooling costs and up to 10 percent on heating costs by installing an eligible advanced smart thermostat. Save even more with up to a $75 incentive from Entergy Mississippi.
To maximize your savings, once you've purchased an eligible advanced smart thermostat, take the time to:
- Properly install and set it up according to the manufacturer instructions.
- Download your thermostat's app onto your smart phone and/or computer.
- Register your thermostat with the manufacturer.
Click here for a list of eligible models. Be sure to check the list prior to making your purchase to ensure the model you're purchasing is eligible for an incentive.
Ways to save.
Visit Entergy Solutions Marketplace for instant incentives on advanced smart thermostats.
Shop online for advanced smart thermostats with instant incentives all from the comfort of your home.
Click here to submit your incentive application online if you’ve purchased a qualifying advanced smart thermostat in the last 30 days.
Click here to download and print an incentive application and mail it in if you’ve purchased a qualifying advanced smart thermostat in the last 30 days.
1) Fill out the incentive application completely. Incomplete applications will delay or disqualify your incentive.
2) Attach your proof of purchase - a copy of the dated sales receipt or invoice with model number.
3) If applicable, attach the Advanced Smart Thermostat Incentive Reassignment Form.
4) Mail to the address below.
Entergy Mississippi Residential Appliances Program
980 Beaver Creek Dr.
Martinsville, VA 24112
Call 844-523-9980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while funds are available.