All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained at all times.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Hand washing or the use of approved hand sanitizer will be used before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Get an air conditioning tune-up at no additional cost.
Beyond a typical seasonal service check, our tune-up program evaluates your equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure that your system is operating as efficiently as possible to save energy -- and save you money.
About the Tune-up
Our participating trade allies use a diagnostic tool to evaluate the capacity of your heating and cooling system and compare it with what the system was designed to deliver. The tool precisely identifies system inefficiencies to pinpoint steps you can take to recapture -- or even improve upon -- the original performance specifications of your system.
- Get more from your tune-up. Your trade ally will evaluate your equipment's energy performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure that your system is operating as efficiently as possible. Typical adjustments include cleaning the evaporator coil, outdoor condenser and blower and correcting the refrigerant charge.
- Save money and energy. Get your tune-up at no additional cost. Plus, your system will run more efficiently, so you will save on energy costs all summer long.
- Worry less. A properly maintained air conditioner lasts longer, is more reliable and is safer for your family.
- Stay cool. An energy-efficient air conditioner keeps you cool and comfortable during even the hottest summer days.
Learn more about the importance of air conditioner maintenance.
Schedule Your Tune-up
Improve the energy efficiency of your HVAC system today and take advantage of available incentives from Entergy Mississippi. Find a participating trade ally or call 844-523-9980.
With a simple click, shop energy-efficient products or enroll in our programs on the Entergy Solutions Marketplace. Learn more and save now on advanced smart thermostats, advanced power strips and other energy-efficient products and services.
Click on the links below to learn about other residential energy efficiency programs available to you.
- Residential Energy Audit and Direct Install Program.
- Residential Heating and Cooling Program.
- Residential Appliances Program.
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while funds are available.