Get incentives of up to $1,200 on a high efficiency heat pump or air conditioner.
According to energystar.gov, as much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and air conditioning. Upgrading to high efficiency equipment can help your family stay comfortable year-round while reducing your energy costs.
Our incentives can help you save up to $1,200 on ENERGY STAR® certified heating and cooling equipment when you use a participating trade ally.
|Equipment||Energy Efficient Criteria1||Customer Incentive Amount|
|Split central A/C tier 1||≥ 15.2 SEER2 & ≥ 12.0 EER2||$300|
|Split central A/C tier 2||≥ 16.15 SEER2 & ≥ 12.0 EER2||$450|
|Split central A/C tier 3||≥ 18.05 SEER2 & ≥ 12.0 EER2||$850|
|Package central A/C tier 1||≥ 14.3 SEER2 & ≥ 10.0 EER2||$300|
|Package central A/C tier 2||≥ 15.2 SEER2 & ≥ 11.0 EER2||$450|
|Package central A/C tier 3||≥ 17.1 SEER2 & ≥ 11.0 EER2||$850|
|Split/package heat pump tier 1||≥ 15.0 SEER & ≥ 12.0 EER ≥ 8.5 HSPF||$550|
|Split/package heat pump tier 2||≥ 16.0 SEER & ≥ 12.5 EER ≥ 8.5 HSPF||$800|
|Split/package heat pump tier 3||≥ 18.0 SEER & ≥ 13.0 EER ≥ 9.0 HSPF||$1,200|
|Ductless mini-spit heat pump tier 1||≥ 16.0 SEER & ≥ 12.0 EER ≥ 8.2 HSPF||$150 per 12,000 BTU/hr (1 ton)|
|Ductless mini-spit heat pump tier 2||≥ 18.0 SEER & ≥ 12.5 EER ≥ 9.0 HSPF||$175 per 12,000 BTU/hr (1 ton)|
|Air Conditioning Tune-up||N/A||No additional cost|
|1The higher the SEER/SEER2, EER/EER2 and HSPF rating, the more energy-efficient the equipment.|
Follow these tips when purchasing high efficiency equipment.
- Replace old equipment while it is still in working condition, especially if it's more than 10 years old.
- Buy ENERGY STAR certified equipment for improved comfort, reduced energy use and energy savings.
- Replace both the indoor and outdoor units to ensure they are properly matched to last longer and be more dependable.
- Proper installation is just as important as having new, energy-efficient equipment. Improper installation can lower efficiency by up to 30% and potentially reduce the life of your equipment according to energystar.gov.
Improve your home's energy efficiency with a new heating and cooling system and take advantage of available incentives from Entergy Mississippi.
With a simple click, shop energy-efficient products or enroll in our programs on the Entergy Solutions Marketplace. Learn more and save now on advanced smart thermostats, advanced power strips and other energy-efficient products and services.
Click on the links below to learn about other residential energy efficiency programs available to you.
- Residential Energy Audit and Direct Install Program.
- Residential A/C Tune-up Program.
- Residential Appliances Program.
Promotions and programs available for a limited time and while funds are available.